Friday, September 10, 2010

Tender Buttons final concept

Working through all the glitches within this project I finally have a for sure direction, and I'm ready to get to work on it. I wanted to concentrate on the idea of pointing out what was the main part of each fragmented "sentence" while taking the focus off all the junk and extra wording, such as "and, is, it, that" sort of thing. Here are some compositions I was thinking of.
 
I'm now planning on going with the first idea that is presented here. While taking the words to be a smaller size and turning them upside down so that the viewer can still read them, but I make them less important.


I'm also planning on finding a nice box to put all of the poems in while wrapping it somehow, because I felt that each poem was special, and I wanted to treat them as letters of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment