Finishing for final crit has been good. The integration of my different expressive typography has been difficult, but also rewarding. Seeing that I actually got it to work has been nice. Of course it needs some refinements, but moving on will be nice.
I felt that I did a good job on the bus by having a good and even gradation throughout the entire thing. But with the billboard was problematic, since there is only a short amount of space to convey a nice gradient and each composition that conveyed my experimental typography it was difficult to integrate them into a specific space. This definitely taught me the I need to think more about where I'll be applying my art.
For cohesiveness between each of my composititons I worked a lot with gradients and color tones. Also, I added a black bar with text in it across the entire bus and billboard. I think this definitely helps my composition as a whole system. Dealing with hierarchy is always a good exercise. I felt that all of my images were equally important, but on my bus I decided to really emphasize the storm idea, because wind, rain, and thunder all lead up to a pretty large storm. (most times). But, on my billboard I dicided to keep them pretty much equal. The rain is pretty repetitive, but it still covers the amount of space.