Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vis Com: Haiku

For my haiku I decided to choose between two. I'm swaying more towards the first one.


Why so scrawny, cat?
Starving for fat fish or mice...
or backyard love?

30+ Words

Cat
Hungry
Slow
Person/People
Outdoors
Flowers
Small
Kittens
Grass
Leaves
Heavy
Fat
Fish
Mice
Tails
Food
Starving
Toys
Gluttony
Laziness
Love
Harmony
Loneliness
Playful
Companionship
Friend
Swing set
Trees
Games
Fence


The year-end party
I am envious...
of scolded children

New Years
Party
Fun
Confetti
Fancy
Night time
Dark
Flashy
Reflective
Fun
Food
Beverages
Green
Jealous
Envy
People
Eyes
Deceitful
Mean
Wishful Thinking
Hands
Children
Disciplined
Scolded
Toys
Colorful
Fun
Bed Time
Stories
Books
Parents


Here are some sketches for the three words I chose per each line which were:
Cat
Small
Leaves
Fish
Food
Love
Fence
Swing Set

And...

Party
Night time
Eyes
Toys
Stories
Bedtime

I definitely need to expand more as far as my words and my sketches go. I'll definitely be using the thesaurus.com quite often in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment