Monday, October 4, 2010

NA: Project 5, conclusing thoughts

Throughout this process of combing two narratives was a bit of a struggle due to my completely different medias. Things I got out of it was that I need not to be redundant, because with this poster/time line I have a lot of information, and I needed to be careful of not repeating my self too much with in this. I also learned how to add image to something that isn't necessarily meant to have image in it. When designing the time line with added photos, it was difficult to have them have a good feeling for open space. It's a pretty crammed area with a not of information, so I had to work with that. Also, typographically I learned what and endash was, and that dates don't need apostrophes.

No comments:

Post a Comment