Saturday, October 30, 2010

Final Modes of Appeal Packaging

 (Above)
Here we have the original package with my two new, pathos, and ethos packaging.
 In context shot (ethos)
 User photo (here I need to add some more imagery to get the idea of opening the package, the point of the band-aid idea is so that it's coming out of the back of the ambulance.


 Pathos (below)



Finishing up these packages was a struggle. I enjoyed doing this project, but I just think I need some help with the whole "finesse" part at the end. I seem to take a project so far, and then it just never get's fully finished. And on that note, it's not that I don't try and make it the best I can do, it's just that I don't know what to do next. Over all I'm happy with the turn out, and the ending product. There are some definite improvements that I need to work on, and will want to work on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment