Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Museum Exihibit titles

Working through some titles and ideas for my museum exhibit was exciting! It's interesting to see where our icon set can take an audience somewhere else. Or the way we use it can be used in a broader way, so that our initial story can fit into a smaller section of that topic. Here are some ideas (I'm still working on some to make the disaster picnic to a new topic):

One of my ideas was dealing with Moms (from favorite to least favorite):
1. A Mother's Prerogative
2. Mother Knows Best
3. A white picket fence
4. Stepford Wives
5. Mama's Joy

Another idea was dealing with my initial storyline ("):
1. Problematic Picnic
2. "WATCH OUT!"
3. The picnic: A history
4. Accidental Afternoon
5. An outdoor disaster


I definitely need to think about how  to make a topic more broad and use the icons over the entire area better. After seeing some examples I think it will take me into a new place and think about things differently.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think enough of your icons align and support the mother theme?

    I've listed/modified those titles I feel are strongest:

    1. A Mother's Prerogative
    2. Mother Knows Best
    3. White picket fence
    4. Stepford Wives

    1. Problematic Picnic
    2. "WATCH OUT!" (I like the exclamation, but these words don't say picnic enough).
    3. Picnic: A history
    4. Accidental Afternoon

    ReplyDelete