Monday, April 12, 2010

Image: Final Book Cover

Finishing up the book covers for image has been a process, and I wish I had more time on them to be honest. It took me a while to get my concept, and I want to expand more on what my final theme is. I started out with just having one image on a background, and adding a filter to them to make it look different. Although, it matched the content, it was quite generic, and I needed some time to find more interesting images, and maybe deciding a metaphorical sense. In the end I went with a collage idea, and had fun with it. Although, with me being behind in my decision making, I feel it may have hindered my final product, but over all I'm pretty proud of the. Here are some of my documentation photos I took.

Here are some initial sketches I started from..

No comments:

Post a Comment