Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Book Covers

I have no idea why this project is making me have so many mental blocks. I keep pushing myself in the wrong direction all the time. Maybe it's because of the magazine layouts and information graphics we're doing at this time as well, in which we have to be more representational. With these book covers to make it look more interesting I feel that there has to be more to it than that. Some sort of metaphorical sense, and or some sort of opposite meaning of the book title. For now, I'm developing more of a collage look rather than just image on pattern. I think I'll still be integrating my pattern within the book cover, just questioning how much, or even which one. For now, I really like what this girl does. I'll definitely look to her for inspiration. For now, I know I have to get to work to get the final idea done for Monday. YIKES!

Here's some progress for where I'm at right now, I plan on using these images still, just in a different way.


...still questioning the green aspect.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that etsy girl's collages are super-cool! a great link. remind me of winston smith

    ReplyDelete