Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IA: Final Barbie Website







Finalizing the website I came upon some problems with the coding, but finally got it to work.

Overall the Barbie website was to show how I felt about Barbie, and yes, I probably could have shown that a bit better. I kind of regret not working harder on "The Girl" section to really show my frustrations with the brand and what it stands for. Also, the information graphics I feel were also hurting a bit, I think I was just expecting them to be a bit more developed, or more detailed or something I can't think of.

I'm definitely happy with the over all look of the website though. Changing the colors I think really helped me out with where my point of view stands. Also the barcode shows the idea of consumerism and barbie play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment