Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taxonomy update




Some options to decide between. I want to add color to my taxonomy, I just don't know how well it will translate. I'm leaning more towards the black just because it is more readable and it matches the pattern's tone of the black. For now I like the layout I have for the text. I'm still deciding about the table of contents. I'm kind of thinking about having one page with all of my patterns, but of course at a smaller size.


I would also put the images on my tea dyed paper, and then have the text on the vellum. I'm not exactly sure what to include in the table of contents I was thinking just what denotation and connotations were and where my patterns were throughout my book.

For the cover I'll print on butcher paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment