Monday, November 16, 2009

Haiku text with image and Storyboards




 

After working through several iterations with my shapes, I feel that the final static shapes with type work a lot better than what I had in the beginning. The problem I kept coming across was trying to keep the same are of type on each composition, but since my three shapes are so different in shape length and height it was difficult to correspond the text in same area on each frame. Working through it though I found somethings that relate. So I decided to leave my text in the center, but I just move it from the center then to the right then to the left to fit within my object



Working on my final storyboards I decided between two different A to B, B to C, and C to A transitions. In the end though, I feel that what I have is the strongest.

No comments:

Post a Comment