Throughout this project I overcame a lot of technical skills, especially with in Flash CS5. Learning how to write script was neat, and really frustrating, because half your mistakes are all so tiny that it ends up getting lost in the detail, and then you lose site of even trying sometimes. Thank goodness for patience and kind people helping me, I worked out the kinks and made something I'm proud to say I scripted. Due to me learning this new skill I was intimidated to make my idea complicated, so I'm glad I went with the idea I did. The examples I show I think help the whole communication model really come together, although, I should have managed my time better so I could have made those nicer examples.
Having someone out the design studio/class/experience look at this was also a nice step. It either make you realize your design passes the "unexpected user" test.