Monday, September 26, 2011

Branding Pot Pie: Visual Directions and explorations

Above is my corrected objective with my corrected brand attributes that I would like to high light throughout the process.


The First three initial attempts...during this time I knew I wasn't doing what I wanted to do, and I was getting too caught up with color and everything coming together too seamlessly. So I decided to take a step back and explore further in black and white. This way was much more simpler and definitely worked more in my favor. They still aren't where I'd like them to be, but it is a much better start than what I had before (above.)



Starting some style sheets...



Patterns


Typeface chocies?













After meeting with Kidwell several times I realize that I need to move on and start applying these elements to objects so I know how well it will work or not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment